Diablo® III

All Achievements Progression

Oh well, have to settle for world's #28 all achievements then. Thank god you cant buy your way though, or let superpowerful friends carry you though the 100 mil gold achievement. Only REAL players will get that one.........or BOTS
Reply Quote
Going for worlds first at 4250 so far. Anyone interested in friendly competition, add friend AngelKiller#1568.

See whos first!

sorry but your world first was done at least a month ago
Duraz - 4290 (6/30/12)
Mercurial#1707 - 4410 (7/6/12) http://i49.tinypic.com/2ziaubn.jpg

lol

angelkiller added me in game so he knows about my score xD

anyway up to 4430 now but no motivation to keep going

http://i46.tinypic.com/2vb08dh.jpg
Reply Quote
beside, don't people normally get 500k gold/hour at most with gold find gear + clearing hell craters? that's like 1 mil/2 hrs so since i have only like 14mil picked up, it'd take 172 hours to get the 100 mil achieve

NO THANKS
Reply Quote
How does your A Unique Collection look, Mercurial?

All but Gart and Saha? Are these bugged similar to Espionage you think? And what else do you lack? I guess I could+should add you and peep you out myself XD

And seriously, 3 months later they can't fix a freaking lore book spawn? wtf blizz

And I'm at 8.4 / 100mil, another legit player months (if not a year+) away from getting it. I agree it's ridiculous for non-bots, and I'm a little sour how many lame people got it in the old school Royal Crypts days.
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 8/2/2012 10:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm at around 50% for that achievement, and I'm not going to put any more time into looking for monsters that rarely spawn. I just checked and it appears that I don't have Gart and Saha.

How close are you to completing A Unique Collection?
Edited by Mercurial#1707 on 8/1/2012 7:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm right around 50% too, I think 39 / 82.

I've seen evidence of 80 of the 82, except Gart / Saha, so I was wanting to make sure even super thorough guys as yourself can't find them either.
Reply Quote
80% achievement reporting here
Glad to see there are so many peoples working on it too
Still left some hardcore achievement..
100mil gold.. (10mil so far)
beat inferno diablo for 3 more class
And of course, the Battlefield report!
Reply Quote
awe
Edited by Momo#1504 on 11/12/2012 10:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
I don't know any of the people personally with 80/82; I just know 80 of 82 are spawning currently.

I said I was around 50% on Unique Collection~

bumpsauce for profiles launch; cool stuff, but also sorta bare bones -- be cool when they add achievements to them
Reply Quote
10% of the way!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/roranora/spoils_of_war_get.png

and the last shiny til the final one ._.;
Reply Quote
Going for 3850 today :P I am also aimed for 100%, good luck to you friend it's a solid 1000 hours of gameplay
Reply Quote
08/12/2012 11:10 AMPosted by DannyGlover
Going for 3850 today :P I am also aimed for 100%, good luck to you friend it's a solid 1000 hours of gameplay

Yeah, I think 100mil pickup from ground is about right for 18 months of killing (and tedium to some degree). I think my goal now is to get, or be very near, 100% achievements by xpack1.

I do find it a bit comical that The One Percent achievement and its progression.. are both like glaring indications of botting Sarkoth and the like. *shrug*

(i vaguely remember some blizz timeline that was like.. d3 xpack1 @ ~ 18mo. + blizztime. and then xpack2 @ ~ 36mo. + blizztime. anyone else?)
Reply Quote
A Unique Collection progress screenshots

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/110795-Recent-Accomplishment-Thread/page15

pictured:

Drury Brown (highlight) and more

man.. forget drury brown. what a pain in the !@# ghost ***

***based on my anectodal evidence of 1 in ~450 real crypts for Drury
Reply Quote
your just deciding NOW to do a world first achievement100%? gooooooood luck
Reply Quote
and you know some of these would be inevitable. you're at least the second or third person who's had to be reminded of the dates across which this thread spans

...and the achievement progression that has gone along with it. There are many 'wrong' posts in this thread now, and that's part of it, buddy.

So no, I'm not deciding now anything. ..other than maybe be near 100mil by the first expansion pack? o.o;

edit: I OP'd this thread at 1mil / 100mil. currently 11mil. legit and slow and almost exclusively hc. with 7 archived atm '-';
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 8/14/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
lol

i also wanted to delete my normal mode Hero by like end of May. it's August 14th and still not quite there yet.. -___-;
Reply Quote
08/14/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Qhorne
your just deciding NOW to do a world first achievement100%? gooooooood luck

Thread was created in May.
Reply Quote

Oh man I swear I find that guy every single time I enter that crypt... he will not gtfo my game.
Reply Quote

Oh man I swear I find that guy every single time I enter that crypt... he will not gtfo my game.

yeah, lots of varying luck for the ghosts

i finally finished up SC mode progress enough imo for achievement hunting. i'm at 3950 points, and i'll do the rest in HC to 100%.

made my 2nd WD, yay~ I think I want to get Pox Faulds at Lv9 in next patch and Ghom it up all over normal diff. Check my profile quick before my yellow bar progress goes poof!
Reply Quote
nevermind, profile updated quickly @@;

alllll red
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]