Diablo® III

Auction House Problem

Hi, I've bought an item on the auction house... the money has been withdrawn but there is no place to put it and I've logged into game, create space, and returned to the auction house... and... even if my 20000 coins has disappeared the legendary hammer has vanished too... so no money no item... how could I fix it? It's a common problem?
Thank you
Reply Quote
You need to click on the 'Completed Tab' in the auction window at the top. There will be a list of the items/gold you've won in the auction house and you need to select them and click 'Send to Stach'.
Reply Quote
Obviously I've done it... it's not my first item bought... but now I see that auction house is offline...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
This just happened to me. I bought 4 items from the AH, went to the Completed and sent each one to my stash. I went back to my game and only 3 of the 4 items went to my stash. The item I didn't get was called "The Demise" and even though I only spent 5,000 gold for it, still sucks. What if I had spent 1 million?

Auction Order ID: 64887781

On a side note, the Ah log sorting is just random. Would be nice if it was sorted by date descending. Need to tack on "ORDER BY `date` DESC" to that query string IMO. =)
Reply Quote
Yesterday I purchased 2 items.
Payment went through , and the items are in the completed tab.

Evey time I click send to stash, it just says cant sent. Been happening for almost a day now. Thankfully I have not lost the item from the completed tab or stash.. but its just sitting there, and I cant transfer it. By the time I get it, I will be too high lever to use the damn thing at this rate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]