Diablo® III

What kind of demon?

This has been bothering me, I feel like I know the answer but I am unsure. When going through hell, I noticed these giant red demons who have spikes lodged in their eye sockets, and they are being tortured. What exactly are these?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Im not exactly sure what they are but what i remember from the campaign is that they are feeding that spider lady with their dispair. No idea what they are maybe demons? not sure
Reply Quote
Yeah in the Tower of the Damned, she supposedly "Feeds off their torment." But what exactly are they? Are they a specific demon in lore, or not?
Reply Quote
If you take the Enchantress Eirena into the heart of Sin with you, she will explain to you that the giant demons are called "flayed ones". They are unwilling servant of Azmodan. The smaller demons will bound these giants and keep torturing them, as well as harvesting (flaying them alive) the giants for building material.
Reply Quote
Thank you Elessius, now if only I knew to bring her to know all of that. :P
Reply Quote
I also have a keep interest in these demons, mainly because of how mysterious they are. I never understood why they are chained instead of let loose against you lol; they look like they could crush you with one hand.

Maybe we will fight them in an expansion, who knows?

Anyway if you are still interested in these demons I wrote a post about them recently:

http://easydiablo3.com/post/2012/10/05/The-Flayed-Ones.aspx
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]