Diablo® III

Baffled as to what to do.

I have tried out multiple of the builds being listed as inferno builds and all to no avail here in act 2 stats are as follows:

HP:40k
DR from armor:80% (8kish armor)
DR from resists:68% (529 all resists)
Dodge:40%
Block:22%
DPS:17k
Dex:1490
Vit:990 with various +hp% mods on armor

and im getting completly roflstomped. there has been only 2 MABY champ packs i could actually kill after many many deaths, the rest just seem invincible. act 1 is a joke i can kill all those champ packs easily. i dont see how i could possibly farm any better gear from act 1. i must be doing something horribly wrong or something any helps appreciated
Reply Quote
youre not doing anything wrong, everyone is having trouble with this part...im saddened because i was trying to boost my resists and im at 300ish all resist and if you have 529 and having the same problem that blows for me....the only thing i can see is your HP is kinda low. i have 55k....still same problem though. I feel like i could have 100k and have issues
Reply Quote
you have like double the stats i do ... jeez. im not looking forward to this upgrade process
Reply Quote
our spirit regeneration is screwed... they nerfed us when we were already getting destroyed in act2... where does a monk go from here? i tried every build possible to try to get enough spirit regen but they are all too slow. i cleared almost all of the sewers before the patch but since the patch came out, i cant even clear the first 5 mobs i encounter and i have similar stats to you except with 650ish all resist. my hp goes down constantly because of my crap spirit regen
Reply Quote
17kdps. How are you not destroying everything in sight? I'm feeling comfortable at 7kdps
Reply Quote
@Ayu
my bad its about 65% i hit the 8 right above the 5 on my numpad by mistake, and thats with 50% armor buff from deadly reach. other than that yes unbuffed

@Rokat
I do for the most part kill non champs decently fast but on champs i just get destroyed so fast i cant really do much.
Reply Quote
maby if i just run from every champ pack i see and somehow actually get away i can progress untill i get to spots like the sewers where id just be !@#$ed and cant run from them
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Prodigy
our spirit regeneration is screwed... they nerfed us when we were already getting destroyed in act2... where does a monk go from here? i tried every build possible to try to get enough spirit regen but they are all too slow. i cleared almost all of the sewers before the patch but since the patch came out, i cant even clear the first 5 mobs i encounter and i have similar stats to you except with 650ish all resist. my hp goes down constantly because of my crap spirit regen

Spirit to do what with? I really like the Crippling-Mangle and Deadly Reach-Foresight build that's been posted about recently. Your damage sources generate the little spirit you need to activate your defensive skills, works out very nicely. Spirit draining abilities are more trouble than they're worth at this point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]