Diablo® III

Only 0 auctions are allowed at one time

So, I'm trying to post some items for auction and when I click something in my stash I get a message saying

Only 0 auctions are allowed at one time. Please try again later when at least one of your auctions has ended.

So I click on the Auctions tab and I don't have any pending auctions, which I'm pretty sure is incorrect - I should have around four or five from yesterday still that haven't sold.
Reply Quote
Having this issue as well.
No Auctions up, no logs as well. Now I'm afraid to buy items on the AH due to this.
Reply Quote
I placed a bid on a no buyout auction and it apparently fixed it - there might be a cache or something that isn't getting cleared - I crashed earlier this morning when I forgot to join general chat, not sure if they're related.
Reply Quote
I can't sell, bid, buyout, or anything related to using the AH. I can look at all the pretty stuff I would LOVE to get, but the game's just not letting me. I could use it earlier today, and my friend is having no problems at all. Really hope this is something they're looking into seeing as i've been leveling a lot and would love to purchase some new gear.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue!
Reply Quote
here as well
Reply Quote
Same, AH is broken....and they expect to have a RMAH to make some cash. Pfft.
Reply Quote
I was hoping this server restart would help fix the problem, but it seems it didn't work for me. Anybody else have any luck? I know logging out and in does not fix it. I also know not everybody is having these problems. Hope they figure something out soon.
Reply Quote
same AH is broken for me, cant post.
Reply Quote
same issue blizz has yet to respond to any of them....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]