Diablo® III

how many people play diablo 3?

i was just wondering because during the day theres like 15k people on and at night like 25k on public games. where is everyone who bought the game at?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i wanna know how do i check how many people play this game
Reply Quote
Only Blizzard could tell us.

I'd estimate around 1.4 million on our server.

Where did I come up with that random number?
35000+ trade channels each with 40+ people in them on average = 1.4 million.

- I assume that each channel is active (a major assumption)
- I assume each channel has 40 people (even though many will have more and some will have less)
- I assume 100% of the gaming population has trade channel on at all times (clearly not true)
Reply Quote
Only Blizzard could tell us.

I'd estimate around 1.4 million on our server.

Where did I come up with that random number?
35000+ trade channels each with 40+ people in them on average = 1.4 million.

- I assume that each channel is active (a major assumption)
- I assume each channel has 40 people (even though many will have more and some will have less)
- I assume 100% of the gaming population has trade channel on at all times (clearly not true)

Is there a way to find out whether all these chns are active?
Edited by Starico#6351 on 3/17/2013 4:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Why are you so concern about the number of players?

Peak = weekend

Contrary to what the whiners and trolls have been posting here, there are still a healthy number of players. You never get to meet the same players twice in public games, selling nicely rolled items cheaply in AH and it'll be gone in seconds. D3 is a quality game, the numbers might dwindle but there will always be a huge number of players playing, albeit at different time zones. There are also many on-off casual players.
Edited by fathom#6674 on 3/17/2013 4:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't know about others, but I play 99% of the time in a private game, and never have any chat channels open. I play most every evening and weekends during the day.
Reply Quote
not many people.

too many botters.
Reply Quote
Everyone is a robot.

Beep boop. Must destroy economy. Destroy all n00bs.
Reply Quote
View profile
Who knows the number could be in the millions, which is what I say it is. The last blue comment said that there are hundreds of thousands logging on every night.

Now take into account that not every player will play ever day the same amount of hours per day into consideration. Then those hundreds of thousands are gonna be different players playing each day. Sure you will get a core of players that do play ever day for about the same amount of time. But that is only a small amount. Then on the weekends the number will go up, because the majority of the players have the weekend off of work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]