Diablo® III

FIX SS

nerfing DH's only real defencive skill is totall BS just cuz a few noobs were stacking it with preperation to ninja past mobs you gotta kill its usefullness to the rest of us..... and yeah i totally have been hit while invis and had mobs chasing me even worse is when i have a npc following me n use SS just to be *@#%d still..... all its runes are useless now as well.. idk what i can use to replace this skill in my build this was my OH !@#$ button with ROV stampede now its just crap i got frozen breack CC bam mortared to death.... give us back its duration and just put a longer cooldown on it or somthing...
Reply Quote
Im demon with 4.9k hp and over 10k attack in passive and over 130% resistant in all resist
yet From act 3 All the Champions simply 1 hits me . I mean i do understand invulunerability of the DH getting nerfed but this is crazy. I simply die once faced upon champions that has pull or trapping. Blizzard Please try to find a solution where we can actually be able to play with DH .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]