Diablo® III

Auction House Missing Items

I had 50 items waiting to send to stash. I sent what I could, not sure if they all actually made it. I continued to shop around the AH, I have the logs for completing purchases but in the completed items box it shows nothing there. I am almost certain I should have OVER 50 items in that box but I'm still able to make purchases I hope i didn't break your game.
Edited by PerksPlus#1847 on 5/26/2012 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I had the same problem occur earlier. I bought a few items and the AH took my gold but I never recieved my items..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Same problem, :(. Really wanted to get my demon hunter geared up to whoop, hopefully there is a resolution soon.
Reply Quote
bought items but i didn't get it to my stash.. how can this be fix?
Reply Quote
Samething happend to me but only for a few items. I logged out for the night back in this morning and the items where ready to be sent to the stash. I am thinking that its just some AH lag.
Edited by Cyris#1249 on 5/28/2012 5:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]