Diablo® III

Bought Item On Auction House Dissapeared

89 Human Priest
So I was In The Auction house and i was buying items, I spent about 20 mill Went to Completed And there was nothing there! I want my Items back.
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
My Auction House Now Doesnt even work when I buy anything the same thing happens
Reply Quote
Having same issue... bought a bunch of items and the auction house is not giving me them
Reply Quote
I'm experiencing the same thing. I've purchased items and they never end up in the completed auctions area, though they show in the auctions log.
Reply Quote
Same thing happened with me. Purchased item for 500k and never showed in my items althoug I lost 500k from my overall balance
Reply Quote
For me it started with an item I sold that it wont put the money in my stash in hard core and then items I bought are not showing up under that but they show up in the log.
Reply Quote
same thing has happened to me, spent a bit of money on items..went to completed and they arnt there but it shows in the log that they got purchased and are done yet not in my completed for me to transfer over to my stash.
Reply Quote
same thing happened to me few hours ago too, i though if i logout for a while it would be fine,
but now all i got is my unsold stuff, i've spent around 150,000 and got not thing in returns
Reply Quote
pff i spended alot of money, and i dont get any items ?
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
Bug was Fixed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]