Diablo® III

Maintenance and Diablo III is Already Running

(Locked)

Ok well I guess I can wait. :)
Thanks for the info maybe all will calm down now, really though, locking the forum? NOW what am I supose to do with my down time... lol ;P
I feel sorry for the forum support people have to work so hard spamming the delete button of 1000 posts about the same thing in a little under 5 minutes. My finger would hurt =(
Thanks for z info ... I was so worried :O
Thanks for the info.
Maybe now everyone will stop ducking for cover.
85 Worgen Hunter
Go outside.
Thanks for the official post.

Next patch suggestion:
Change the error catch so that it tells you servers are down instead of forcing an infinite loop.

Most games that require online updates do this. Having mystery errors is helpful to no one.
05/29/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Mistaaustin
Go outside.

says the dude who goes to the University of Discipline.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
05/29/2012 09:32 AMPosted by TyFi
ughh why not in the early morning? around 5-8 am would be perfect time for a patch....

Usually when the servers go down I am still awake (central time zone) and playing so everytime they bring the servers down I nerdrage then eventually fall asleep after an hour or two. Sometimes I'm lucky and wake up after maintenance then again sometimes I'm unlucky and I woke up 3-4 hours before it. I do agree though that earlier in the morning so that they can finish it before it becomes the afternoon for me would be nice and the fact that both WoW and Diablo 3 are down (not sure about sc2) drives me nuts since these are really the only two games I play. Why I've always hated Tuesdays but I'm guessing the reason they don't do maintenance earlier is because they don't want to have to get up at 1am in the morning or earlier on monday to do their maintenance/patching stuffs? Possibly?
no no no SUSHI is amazing!!!
13 Goblin Shaman
Agreed. Any WoW fanatics should be use to this.

Sadly, WoW and D3 having the maintenance times coincide equals twice the nerdrage. Guess it really is the same game. :p
thank you for letting us know. Why can't the game just tell us this information instead of giving us a "Server down for maintainence until ____ time" instead of giving an error 3003 or something like that?
85 Worgen Hunter
05/29/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Air
says the dude who goes to the University of Discipline.

Dude...It's vitamin D. It makes the UMAD syndrome go away...
100 Worgen Death Knight
It is easier for most people to add or subtract the hours for their time zone. For instance, for Central Time (USA) it would be +2.
13 Goblin Shaman
05/29/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Murchadha
thank you for letting us know. Why can't the game just tell us this information instead of giving us a "Server down for maintainence until ____ time" instead of giving an error 3003 or something like that?

Read the news board before you try to log in :)
or you can just use google and figure it out..... lol :)
05/29/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Cridhe
ugh i really wish someday blizzard will use some system to show my local time.... Thanks people who cleared that out! :)

Was your local education system not enough to convert to your time?

Mine never taught me what the time zone abbreviations of the united states meant, and our educational system (Sweden) is considered to be among the best in the world.
Support Forum Agent
05/29/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Hèlhèim
what about the fact that we could play on EU realms, and since downloading the patch we are unable to login to other regions?

After installing the patch, you've got a different version of the game than whats current in that region. You'll need to wait for maintenance to end globally if you're trying to access different regions. Once all regions are up to the same patch, you should be able to connect fine.

Check your G-diffuser system!
how about we stop flaming the methods they are using and just wait for the game servers to come back up like good little spoiled brat gamers :) lol and thank you blizzard for trying to make these guys happy by improving the experience, ill be the one to say it if noone else will!!!!!
Edited by Phangz#1323 on 5/29/2012 9:45 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]