Diablo® III

Maintenance and Diablo III is Already Running

(Locked)

What Blizzard needs to do is give its paying customers the missing half of the game. I understand profit and why you would want to keep you game pirate free....but when your trying to squeeze blood out of a rock at the expense of your paying customers just to confound a VAST MINORITY of people who would pirate the game , your beginning to lose sight of the forest for the trees. The gig is up, DRM is going to cost you more than the pirates, so just chalk it up as overhead blizzard and give your loyal PAYING customer base the missing half of the game that allows us to play OFFLINE.
Are we still waiting for service to start.
100 Human Warlock
I want my OFFLINE ability to play please.

Don't mind if I have to log in ever so often like Starcraft. I'm really sick of being held back from low FPS to downed servers.
I am in Australia, and I have been having this problem since last night. I would always get this error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Diablo III.exe
Application Version: 1.0.1.9558
Application Timestamp: 4fa1ec3c
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7ba58
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000222c2
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: c2a8
Additional Information 2: c2a8c718731fef45c93d04acf896c02f
Additional Information 3: 8f5b
Additional Information 4: 8f5b84132e3c9abff0f560df06848a67

and then: "Diablo III is already running." wtf!

I tried the Asian server and sure enough it logged on.

Then 5 mins ago I tried the US server again, and it actually worked! Patched and everything.

So I think the problem could be over guys. Woohoo!
nah mines still broken.... weak i cant play the rest of the week I dont think...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]