Diablo® III

Maintenance and Diablo III is Already Running

(Locked)

even if you don't know the time zone differences, u can just google PDT and it will tell you what PDT is right now, not that hard
13 Goblin Shaman
http://www.worldtimezone.com/
05/29/2012 09:50 AMPosted by ReconBoy
Why don't you put the server status on the game launcher, like every other company with a launcher has been doing for years?

As if the little news window to the right of the login is not enough? As another person that is in customer service, people don't read or see things half time that is right in front their face.
1 PM...
So the servers should be up in an hour? Is that correct?
85 Tauren Paladin
05/29/2012 09:54 AMPosted by IceFrog
how come i can start the game without patching?

How come you're posting that if you can start the game without patching?
05/29/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Arbiter
Why don't you put the server status on the game launcher, like every other company with a launcher has been doing for years?

As if the little news window to the right of the login is not enough? As another person that is in customer service, people don't read or see things half time that is right in front their face.

The announcement box doesn't always show up for everyone
that is correct
yes, servers are up in 1 hour.

People need to chill. I don't know why they're so angry, maybe they should go for a walk or something instead of mashing their faces on their keyboards. That or a nap.
85 Tauren Paladin
05/29/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Arbiter

Curiously, I WANT to know what MMO's are actually posting their server statuses when you load up the client launchers? I havent seen that in any game launcher for well over a decade.
Hey, so the server status I see is incorrect? - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Hey guys. Im in Europe and all my friends are getting in now. Am I using the US-client somehow? How can you tell? How do I fix it the easiest?
My suggestion, while the servers are down... Take a few minutes and research GMT and your relation to it. Almost everyone in America uses stupid Pacific time, but if you can't figure out how to add or subtract a few hours you're better off just moving out West.
I don't know about you, but when I go outside the sun starts sucking out my soul, the only hope I have for survival is to sit in my house with the lights off, cover the windows with several layers of duck tape and play diablo 3 with the volume all the way up
90 Goblin Priest
05/29/2012 10:01 AMPosted by PJV8
I don't know about you, but when I go outside the sun starts sucking out my soul, the only hope I have for survival is to sit in my house with the lights off, cover the windows with several layers of duck tape and play diablo 3 with the volume all the way up

It buuuurrrrnnnsss!

Actually, it's cloudy, muggy, allergy hell outside today. Still, I have my knitting. ;D
90 Night Elf Priest
I've been looking all over the website but I can't find the link anywhere for current service status of the realms/servers for diablo, not even on service status forums (and I know wow links it from there). I found the link in one of the user threads on this forum but I'm assuming it's being linked somewhere else. Where is the link normally displayed?
hey i logged in then it said it will download new patch. but when the diablo 3 closes and the patch started to download. it crashes. it Says APPCRASH! what do i do?
Well, theres always the French Open to watch B-D
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]