Diablo® III

Mantra of Healing 3 second buff not working

The monk's 3 second buff to the Mantra of healing is NOT WORKING in combat. I doesn't give double Life Per Second for 3 seconds, it doesn't give ANYTHING and still costs the 50 spirit.

If you're going to nerf monks, don't break us...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Correct. I also noticed this. On another note, it seems my Sweeping Wind, Inner Storm rune is not working correctly, neither. I don't get the extra 3 spirit per second when at three stacks.
Reply Quote
*sigh*
Reply Quote
bump so this can be noticed
Reply Quote
Confirmed !! BUMP
Reply Quote
noticed this one as well...
Reply Quote
Please take note blues, the Mantra of Healing 3 second buff is not working.
Reply Quote
#1 Mantra of Healing is fail if you want to be a real monk use your dodge like your main stat gives you and the 20% armor increase >.> less dmg= less you need to worry about even being healed...

#2 There are many better abilities that heal you for more then that Mantra... Serenity heals you.... Inner Sanctuary gives you more regen then the Mantra... Breath of Heaven heals you for a bunch...

#3 Get more dmg conversion and use your Mantra of Conviction w/ Reclamation Rune, there are plenty of ways to sustain

#4 I was just on my monk and the Regen was working as it should.... plz go troll somewhere else
Reply Quote
Wait... Its not broken, its that shield isn't it? What does it absorb, 1k in inferno?! Get rid of that garbage so I can have 3 seconds of Life Per Second!

For a skill that costs me 50 spirit, to absorb 1k damage when I have to HIT things to get my resource which ALL of my skills use it is TOTALLY BROKEN. What was going on in the mind of the balance designers?! Monks weren't handicapped enough we have to have useless high cost skills too?
Reply Quote
#1 Mantra of Healing is fail if you want to be a real monk use your dodge like your main stat gives you and the 20% armor increase >.> less dmg= less you need to worry about even being healed...

#2 There are many better abilities that heal you for more then that Mantra... Serenity heals you.... Inner Sanctuary gives you more regen then the Mantra... Breath of Heaven heals you for a bunch...

#3 Get more dmg conversion and use your Mantra of Conviction w/ Reclamation Rune, there are plenty of ways to sustain

#4 I was just on my monk and the Regen was working as it should.... plz go troll somewhere else

Oh, so you're the expert at the game, you have it all figured out, the PRIME BUILD!! I'm glad we have a pro here to help us out!

Mantra of Healing has a very wonderful use in boosting resists up to the point we can start on Act II without having to invest even more into gear. I guess you've never heard of Time of Need rune either. And I guess in inferno, you don't have to kite, so regen is a beastly stat while waiting for your cool downs like Breath of Heaven and Serenity as well as your potion.

And dodge ALWAYS works right? Every single time!

Yeah, MoC and MoE are just better in all times and all places... Riiiiggghhhhtttt. Thanks pro, you sure had some useful info.

And Regen is working as it should? So, you don't read patch notes do you? Glad to know, we got an internet-know-it-all in our midst! How about you get out of Nightmare and come talk to me.
Edited by Business#1301 on 5/29/2012 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wait... Its not broken, its that shield isn't it? What does it absorb, 1k in inferno?! Get rid of that garbage so I can have 3 seconds of Life Per Second!

For a skill that costs me 50 spirit, to absorb 1k damage when I have to HIT things to get my resource which ALL of my skills use it is TOTALLY BROKEN. What was going on in the mind of the balance designers?! Monks weren't handicapped enough we have to have useless high cost skills too?

that is not what they are talking about at all, forget the runes
Reply Quote

that is not what they are talking about at all, forget the runes

Oh? They could have used better structure in explaining that, the patch notes have Mantra of Healing and Skill Rune - Boon of Protection on different bullet points:

Mantra of Healing (tooltips will be updated in a later patch)
In addition to increasing Life regeneration for you and nearby allies while active, Mantra of Healing will now also shroud you and nearby allies with a mystical shield that absorbs damage for 3 seconds after activiation (up to a limited amount, based on level)

Skill Rune - Boon of Protection
Boon of Protection has been renamed Boom of Inspiration
Mantra of Healing will now heal you when dealing damage to an enemy (heal amount will be based on hero level)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6020042/Patch_102_Now_Live-5_29_2012#blog
Reply Quote

Oh, so you're the expert at the game, you have it all figured out, the PRIME BUILD!! I'm glad we have a pro here to help us out!

Mantra of Healing has a very wonderful use in boosting resists up to the point we can start on Act II without having to invest even more into gear. I guess you've never heard of Time of Need rune either. And I guess in inferno, you don't have to kite, so regen is a beastly stat while waiting for your cool downs like Breath of Heaven and Serenity as well as your potion.

Yeah, MoC and MoE are just better in all times and all places... Riiiiggghhhhtttt. Thanks pro, you sure had some useful info.

And Regen is working as it should? So, you don't read patch notes do you? Glad to know, we got an internet-know-it-all in our midst! How about you get out of Nightmare and come talk to me.

not for nothing, i dont usually kite in inferno and im usually teamed with a monk that has the regen mantra up, and i love it lol. and since todays patch we couldnt really survive to well, so itd be nice to get that working again ;)
Edited by RAISTLIN1089#1438 on 5/29/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

not for nothing, i dont usually kite in inferno and im usually teamed with a monk that has the regen mantra up, and i love it lol. and since todays patch we couldnt really survive to well, so itd be nice to get that working again ;)

Definitely agree. 3720 Life over 3 seconds for 50 Spirit is NOT overpowered. 1860 Life over 3 seconds for 50 spirit is RIDICULOUSLY underpowered...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]