Diablo® III

Stuck at "Retrieving Hero List..."

(Locked)

Thanks for the update. You guys have really got to get on the ball about updating people... You seem to go dark about all of the issues you're running into more often than you should.
100 Human Rogue
Scumbag blizzard.

Extends maintenance by 2 hours to insure playability for players.

Retrieving Hero List...
This... must be the fabled blue post. They exist! :o
90 Night Elf Warrior
yeh i want a eta as well, i want to know if i should go watch a movie, or it'll be fixed in 30mins ?
Okay Created my thread before I seen this so you can delete that thread if you want but I am looking forward to up dates with this issue and hope that I do not have any other issues b/c this is my first issue thanks
Thank you good sir!
Thanks for making this an online play only game and then not being able to keep the game up. Glad I paid $60 for a game I cannot play when I want to.
At least the real currency AH will be up soon, hopefully the cuts of every transaction will allow you to hire some good engineers who can make a working game.
Waiting for the day all our characters get delete server-side.
Work faster.
That's all we wanted!
You could have posted with the same title and have the post itself say !!?!?!¿?!! and we would be satisfied.
Hear, hear!
What if we are stuck at retrieving hero list...Because there are no hero's to be retrieved D:

Thanks for the swift sticky about the issue though! Record timing!
Edited by Business#1171 on 5/29/2012 2:52 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Warrior
this is what u do in this situation, u find out who the people are walking around your house (probably wife and kids) u find a movie and spend some time with them
85 Orc Hunter
Thank you!
lol the others reached max post limit..
90 Human Death Knight
Has anyone been able to login yet? I have been hanging at 'retrieving hero list' for at least 10 min now...>.<
hurry this up if you can please
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]