Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
As title suggests, running Diablo 3 on MacOSX 10.6.8.
Roughly 50% of the time I run Diablo 3 the launcher will freeze before the Diablo Setup windows pops up saying "Launching Blizzard Launcher". Instead nothing happens and the app requires a forced quit.
Support Forum Agent
Can you post your full specS?
Obtaining System Information
Also, you may want to try some basic permission repair to see if this helps.
Repair Permissions via Disk Utility
2. Select the hard drive the game is installed on.
3. Select the First Aid option.
4. Click on the Repair Disk Permissions button.
Resetting permissions on the Diablo III folder
2. Press Command + I
3. In the Info box, go to the Sharing & Permissions section and click on the lock and unlock it, entering your admin password when prompted.
4. Make sure you have Read & Write permissions
5. Click on the Burst icon (cog wheel) and select Apply to enclosed items
I was having the Blizzard Launcher hangup this morning, and repairing the disk permissions seems to have cleared it up!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.