Diablo® III

The Hardcore Community needs YOUR Help!

Ok brethren, I'm compiling a long list Of recommended stats that will be categorized by Class, Act and Difficulty. After I have gathered multiple enties for each class in each act of each difficulty, I will post the average recommended stats and link to them in the Hardcore FAQ.

Please bookmark this thread and whenever you complete an act, please post the following:
-Class:
-Difficulty:
-Act Completed:
-Level:
-Hit points:
-Damage:
-Armor:
-Amount of primary stat:
-Other stats you feel played an important part in your character's completion of that act (examples: dodge on a monk, crit chance, resistances on higher difficulties, etc.)
-Do you feel comfortable moving on to the next act with your current stats: yes/no

Please continue to post and keep this bumped so that everyone can have a general idea of where we need our characters to be as we progress through Hardcore!

Thanks for all your help, I'd like to say I feel this is the best gamming community I've ever been a part of.
Edited by eMLiquid#1393 on 5/30/2012 7:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
-Class: Monk
-Difficulty: Nightmare
-Act Completed: 3
-Level: 49
-Hit points: 22k buffed
-Damage: 1.6k
-Armor: 2.3 k
-Amount of primary stat: 944
-Other stats you feel played an important part in your character's completion of that act (examples: dodge on a monk, crit chance, resistances on higher difficulties, etc.) Mystic Ally and buffing my templar to 30k+ HP
-Do you feel comfortable moving on to the next act with your current stats: Not yet want to get a few more levels and get my Damage up without sacrificing my health
Reply Quote
CLASS: Wizard
DIFFICULTY: Nightmare
ACT COMP: Hell
LEVEL: 51
HP: 24K abouts
Damage: 3.8K abouts (Magic Weapon, force weapon runed)
Amount of Primary Stat: no idea
OTHER STATS: Magic Weapon and Force Armor buffed. Duoed with a higher level monk who was pretty unstoppable. I felt very comfortable 2-3 shotting just about all the trash, but a couple of the fallen angel champ packs were pretty scary and would not have enjoyed fighting them solo. I feel like my stats and build were fairly strong for the difficulty and very few reasonable upgrades to my gear could have been made without spending 100,000+ gold per slot.
DO YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE: Yes, but not solo. Champions have a ton of health in Hell, even with 5k DPS, I need some help. I feel like a brand new wizard, except everything hits 5x harder than normal.
Reply Quote
unfortunately this character died to server lag but this is about right
-Class: Barbarian
-Difficulty: Hell
-Act Completed: act 4 progression
-Level: 60
-Hit points: 63k
-Damage:5k
-Armor:6k approx
-Amount of primary stat: unknown
-Other stats resistances were moderately high def needed more i would say 30% reduction and that wasnt enough
-Do you feel comfortable moving on to the next act with your current stats: i had enough to complete hell but inferno would have been a whole new monster
soloing was very easy on my barb
Reply Quote
-Difficulty: NM
-Act Completed: 2
-Level: 44
-Hit points: 15k
-Damage: 1.2k
-Armor: 1.9k
-Amount of primary stat: ~760 for both DEX and VIT
-Other stats: Dex->Armor passive
-Do you feel comfortable moving on to the next act with your current stats:
Yes, Belial was a breeze
Reply Quote
Cool thread could be very helpful, so I thought I add to it!

-Class: Barbarian
-Act Completed: Act 2
-Level: 44
-Hit points: 20k
-Damage: 850
-Armor: 2823
-Amount of primary stat: 639 strength
-34 resists all, with 50 arcane resist
- Feel ready for Act3
Reply Quote
Please bookmark this thread and whenever you complete an act, please post the following:
-Class:
-Difficulty:
-Act Completed:
-Level:
-Hit points:
-Damage:
-Armor:
-Amount of primary stat:
-Other stats you feel played an important part in your character's completion of that act (examples: dodge on a monk, crit chance, resistances on higher difficulties, etc.)
-Do you feel comfortable moving on to the next act with your current stats: yes/no

DH
Normal
Act 4
5.5k HP
391 DPS

I had to gear up to feel comfortable in next Act...but even with 500DPS and 5.5k hp, I still feel scared of Elite Packs on A1 NM.
Reply Quote
DH
Normal
A2
LVL 26
3k HP
don't remember DPS

Felt very comfortable moving on to next act. 0 doubts.
Reply Quote
DH Normal
A2
LVL 31
4.5K HP
Don't remember DPS
Felt moderately comfortable moving on to A4, but more HP would have been nice.
Reply Quote
Continuing the adventures of Soma's first hardcore character :

-Act Completed: 4
-Level: 51
-Hit points: 30k buffed
-Damage: 2.2k
-Armor: 2.6 k
-Amount of primary stat: 965
Reply Quote
Monk
-Act Completed: 1
-Level: 57
-Hit points: 60k buffed
-Damage: 3.3k
-Armor: Don't remember
-Amount of primary stat: Don't remember
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
Class: Wizard
Difficulty: Nightmare
Act Completed: 4
Level: 51
Hit points: 18,000
Damage: 2,100
Armor: 1,300 - 2,000 with energy shield (44/45% reduction)
Amount of primary stat: Will check when home

Diablo gave me a a tough time trying to kite him around (stay out of melee range, stay out of fires, stay off black stuff) - movement speed would be very helpful. Diamond skin saved me more times than I could count. The two adds I got from teleporting also held him off for a little so I could hit him and stand still for a second.

I am not planning to move onto Hell until I double every single one of my stats listed above.
Reply Quote
-Act Completed: 3
-Hit points: 39k
-Damage: 5k
-Armor: 2.8k, ResAll 170.
-Amount of primary stat: 800
-Other stats you feel played an important part: APS 2, HP per hit 280
-Do you feel comfortable moving on to the next act with your current stats: No
Reply Quote
Great idea for a thread, whoever came up with it must be pretty awesome :)

I'll be sure to post back here as I progress with my first HC character!
Reply Quote
-Act Completed: 2
-Level: 43
-Hit points: 13039
-Damage: 1071.12
-Armor: 2193 (buffed with passives)
-Amount of primary stat: 710 dex
-Other stats you feel played an important part in your character's completion of that act: Attack speed (dual weilded), Life on Hit (1.58 aps +fists of thunder + 112 loh = lots of life...) as well as my dodge rate. (boosted 15% from mantra, 15% from dual-weild passive, 16% from fists of thunder rune, plus normal dodge from dex, i had around a 62% dodge chance at any one time. )
-Do you feel comfortable moving on to the next act with your current stats: Absolutely not, I want to greatly increase my hitpoints and damage before moving on to the next act. Besides my weapons most of my gear still requires level 20-25 lol. Also going to start looking into stacking resists
Reply Quote
-Class: Demon Hunter
-Act Completed: Act 4
-Hit points: 44k
-Damage: 7.7k (1h and shield)
-Armor: 2.7k
-Primary stat: 1.1k
-Resist all: 120 at the time

Farming inferno when I have the time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]