Diablo® III

Should we invulnerable when vault ??

I think this is ridiculous that when we vault we still get hit by missile and aoe skill (and those missile and AoE = one shot in Inferno).

Moreover, the mob can aim to hit us before we really land and make it unavoidable (sometime avoidable if you vault again immediately).

Should blizzard buff this skill ?
Reply Quote
I can use Rattling Roll to clear almost a whole Act without shooting anything. Buff plz
Reply Quote
I think there shouldn't be a stupid delay.
Reply Quote
If there was a rune to make it break snares/roots/stuns I'd use that right now.
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 01:52 PMPosted by MrPickle
I think there shouldn't be a stupid delay.

+1
Reply Quote
I got really tired of the delay and the fact that if you jam on your keyboard too much it sometimes double vaults you RIGHT BACK where you started. When I was messing around with Diablo on Hell I tried swapping to Smoke Screen with the movement increase glyph and the movement increase passive glyph. Honestly I haven't looked back. I do miss being able to go THROUGH the mobs, but I'll settle for becoming invisible/invulnerable and moving really really fast for second or two. You clear more ground and it's much safer/friendlier to reaction time.
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Geewoody
I can use Rattling Roll to clear almost a whole Act without shooting anything. Buff plz

First of all. Rattling Roll is a stun so I doubt you can clear a whole act by doing 0 damage. Second of all, I already know you're not in Inferno so you have no say in anything.
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Siegurd
I got really tired of the delay and the fact that if you jam on your keyboard too much it sometimes double vaults you RIGHT BACK where you started. When I was messing around with Diablo on Hell I tried swapping to Smoke Screen with the movement increase glyph and the movement increase passive glyph. Honestly I haven't looked back. I do miss being able to go THROUGH the mobs, but I'll settle for becoming invisible/invulnerable and moving really really fast for second or two. You clear more ground and it's much safer/friendlier to reaction time.

Try running Vault with Acrobatics. You'll never jump twice, plus you'll have it for times when you need to escape a pile of enemies or when you're out of Discipline. It also helps your Discipline pool last longer because you can use it instead of SS every once in a while.
Reply Quote
The thing that annoys me most with Vault is vaulting away from an attack only to die at the other end of the vault to the same attack that I just avoided.
Reply Quote
If you have high enough dodge then you shouldn't have a problem not getting hit most of the time.
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 02:55 PMPosted by DirkGently
If you have high enough dodge then you shouldn't have a problem not getting hit most of the time.

lol, because RNG is obviously the best way to plan on avoiding attacks that one-shot you!
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Yraen

lol, because RNG is obviously the best way to plan on avoiding attacks that one-shot you!

lol, because if you are close enough to get one-shot you are doing a ranged class wrong!
Reply Quote

lol, because if you are close enough to get one-shot you are doing a ranged class wrong!

Or, you know, fun ranged attacks like Butcher's spear spray!
Edited by Yraen#1995 on 5/31/2012 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]