- i7 930 bloomfield 2.8ghz processor
- Gigabyte X58A-UD3R motherboard
- WD Black 7200rpm 640gb (2) hard drives (raid 0)
- OCZ GameXStream 850w power supply
- Gigabyte GTX460 1gb ram video card
- OCZ Gold DD3 6GB ram
Everything has upgraded air cooling, upgraded thermal paste, good flowing case. I have yet to overclock anything. This setup has run Diablo III without the slightest hiccup. In the future I'm going to add liquid cooling, overclock the cpu/ram/gpu, upgrade to 2x SLi, 12gb ram and a SSD drive for the OS and core files/most used files.
For those of you with high end nvidia setups what have you done for the in-game settings and nvidia control panel to tweak the game and make it the best it can be?