Diablo® III

Extreme lag after recent server shutdown.....

Ive been playing this game just fine since the 15th but this morning i got up at 5 and played to about 9,then they shut down the servers for maintance for an hour and i got back on at 11 and since then i can only play for 10 to 20 mins before the lag is game breaking.
Ive tried joining general chat and lowering the video settings to no avail.
As i said this worked just fine till the latest server shutdown....anyone else having problems since this mornings server shutdown?
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
ya started for me last night. for some reason if i join general chat before entering a game the lag goes away....strange i know...but worth a shot.
Reply Quote
Refer to this thread. It's been happening to some of us since launch day and others since first maintence and some since last night.

At either rate feel free to take a look and contribute to the thread:
Reply Quote
Diablo Dropped the ball
Reply Quote
This worked for me and now the game runs good.I have wireless internet and i simply unplugged the modem and plugged it back in and let it reboot and now i can play.hope this helps someone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)