Diablo® III

Hell and 'Invulnerable Minions'

How exactly do you deal with that without a group?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Esc > Leave game
Reply Quote
Landing strip of torturous ground might work? At least if they're not fast.
Edited by FireEscape#1996 on 5/18/2012 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Run till its down. Pretty much in the harder difficulties you either have vault/smoke screen or you die. You need a escape ability.
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Kahirn
Run till its down. Pretty much in the harder difficulties you either have vault/smoke screen or you die. You need a escape ability.

Invulnerable Minions doesn't fade like Shield does.
Reply Quote
About the only thing I can come up with is like... kiting and using Impale with Overpenetration to kill the rare.
Reply Quote
skip em'. end of thread
Reply Quote
How's about Invulnerable Minions with Molten and Fast/Teleport? That's an auto quit for me.
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Ioseb
Esc > Leave game
Reply Quote
LVL 60 here.

i just aoe them and try to get a good angle.

bola shot would do wonders to them
Edited by ShadowKitten#2340 on 5/18/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Hassohappa
About the only thing I can come up with is like... kiting and using Impale with Overpenetration to kill the rare.

This with good smokescreen, prep usage works, also have a long !@# kite path or a good area so you can go around in circles and $%^-
Reply Quote
i usually just skip them...its not worh the time killing them ( simply cause I keep on dying...)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]