Diablo® III

Vanishing Dye not working properly.

For some reason when I activate my vanishing dye, I cannot apply it to my underwear. I right clicked it to activate it and then tried applying it to my pants twice, but it doesn't do anything after the second application. Blizzard, I invested 60 dollars in your company, and now I can't even dye my underpants to match my clothes properly. Seriously... Whose dog do I have to fellate to get my underwear dyed to match my clothing... is that such a hard thing to fix?
Reply Quote
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Pretty clearly a serious bug, although the game was only released a few days ago, so they're still working stuff out. I'm sure they'll fix it within the next week.
Reply Quote
Hahaha, I actually should have been expecting this from the title but it caught me totally off guard.
Reply Quote
naked female monks rule the world
Reply Quote
I can't dye anything, how come?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)