Diablo® III

solo Hell/Inferno ignoring some Elite?

first time I hate vampiric and wall/fireball caster elite but now I hate immune pack elite so much. killing their boss (yellow name) is the only way to stop them but they are so strong and so fast I died about 10+ times everytime I facing them.

did you ignored some of elite in solo hell or inferno?

sorry for my english
Edited by Wordofmask#1981 on 5/20/2012 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ofcourse I'm not going to waste 15 minutes on kiting a shielding extra health creep. Might aswell find other easier creeps.
Reply Quote
I am currently in Hell and I will ignore some elite packs, usually because I don't think I can beat them. It may be an issue of skill, but I don't really have an answer to the teleporting monster packs because I can't run away from them and they usually end up dishing out more damage than I can take.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
tell me bout it. first time stepping foot into hell, i got pwnd by a group of teleporting vampirics which i even kited all the way back into town (btw guards and leah help dps). it got so bad i would rez right on top of them and i almost rage-quit after going red 2 times.

but i sucked it up, kept leveling and when i got the zombie bears, it was payback time. now i can own most elite packs in hell and those that i don't, only take another 2-3 rez to finish off. it'll get better when more skills open up and you get better gear.
Reply Quote
be happy with your bear. after you stepping in to inferno gate ur bear will be a puppy.
Reply Quote
Plague/vampiric is damn annoying as a WD. They heal for every puddle they throw down : /
Edited by Jileti#1804 on 5/20/2012 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]