Diablo® III

Missing .DLL files?

I am in asia but i play in the american server so should i just wait for the patch to go live or do the method that is suggested bcuz i am also getting the messgae when i try to log in saying there is a new patch of diablo 3 and you will exit and install it now but there is no patch
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Rogue
thank you for this, helped greatly :)
Reply Quote
anyone knows when will the Asia patch will go live? why are my friends already able to play, im in the Philippines playing on the Americas Server
Reply Quote
You can repair your Diablo III installation by installing on top of the existing install.

Diablo III Installation Repair:

1. Delete the Battle.net folder: ("Battle.net" is not "Bnet")
  • Win 7/8/Vista
    C:\ProgramData\Battle.net
  • Windows XP
    C:\Document and settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net

2. Download the Diablo-III-Setup from Battle.net (Download the setup in the same language as your game)
3. Run the Setup you downloaded from Battle.net.
4. Make sure you install it on the same folder your Diablo III is currently installed.
  • If you installed the game on the default location, you dont need to change anything. Otherwise, make sure it's not creating a second Diablo III folder inside the existing Diablo III folder.
  • 5. Wait until it finishes and you should be good to go (Your install will be repaired and re-patched really quick)

Thank you for this!! My launcher was stuck..not saying anything and "play" button greyed out and unclickable. I followed your steps and now im back playing, USE THIS GUYS!
    Reply Quote
    2. Download the Diablo-III-Setup from Battle.net (Download the setup in the same language as your game)

Sorry where is this? I am unable to find it
    Reply Quote
    Hi I'm living in SE and using the US server and have problems with downloading the latest patch. Tried your method of re-installing Diablo III (since no other methods have worked) and got this message "Failed to download a required installation file (Http://dist.blizzard.com.edgessuite.net/d3-pod/InstallData.Master/Win/diablo3_enus_web_unencrypted_win.blob). Please check your internet connection and try again)

Please advise on what I should do
    Reply Quote
    59 Undead Death Knight
    Hi I'm living in SE and using the US server and have problems with downloading the latest patch. Tried your method of re-installing Diablo III (since no other methods have worked) and got this message "Failed to download a required installation file (Http://dist.blizzard.com.edgessuite.net/d3-pod/InstallData.Master/Win/diablo3_enus_web_unencrypted_win.blob). Please check your internet connection and try again)

Please advise on what I should do

Get rid of McAfee or give full access to Agent.exe on its firewall.
    Reply Quote
    Help please
    Reply Quote
    this mest up all my online games it needs to be fixed
    Reply Quote
    You can repair your Diablo III installation by installing on top of the existing install.

Diablo III Installation Repair:

1. Delete the Battle.net folder: ("Battle.net" is not "Bnet")
    • Win 7/8/Vista
      C:\ProgramData\Battle.net
    • Windows XP
      C:\Document and settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net

3. Run the Setup you downloaded from Battle.net.
    4. Make sure you install it on the same folder your Diablo III is currently installed.
  • If you installed the game on the default location, you dont need to change anything. Otherwise, make sure it's not creating a second Diablo III folder inside the existing Diablo III folder.
  • 5. Wait until it finishes and you should be good to go (Your install will be repaired and re-patched really quick)

This was wonderful and worked perfectly. Everyone else (that I saw) was going on about wrong server client, which wasn't an issue for me. I did the above, and I'm logged in and playing. Thanks so much!
    Reply Quote
    cant find the battle.net folder. been searching anywhere i can on my pc and nothing.... i need to turn something off to be able to see it?
    Reply Quote
    I tried the fix but it would not let me erase the battle.net file. in the search I typed in the C:\ProgramData\Battle.net but it would not let me erase it.
    Reply Quote
    I've done all posible ways, still dont work.
    Reply Quote
    thank you very much this was pissing me off all night long and i seriously thought about taking the disc and my computer out back and unloading my 12 gauge into them. hopefully this fixes my patch problem also
    Reply Quote
    Just a question. How do i know it wont create an exesting folder inside the diablo 3 folder?? It says "C:/Program files (x86)/Diablo III/Diablo III"

Will it create a folder inside my existing folder and how do i do to avoid it?

EDIT: Or do you mean i should install it in "Program Files (x86) folder"?
    Edited by Jasko#1455 on 12/11/2012 1:11 PM PST
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]