Diablo® III

What items are all you high dmg people using?

I'm level 50 and my dmg is only about 3000ish with my skills. I don't know how people are doing 10K dmg. Can all you high dmg people post what items they are using? I want to get some reference.
Reply Quote
lvl 60 weps have WAYYYYY higher damage

i was doing 4kish thru most of the 50's then at 60 i instantly jumped to 17k as soon as i switched weps and off hand
Reply Quote
the hell and inferno items improve exponentially.

this is why you see a jump.

damage does not increase linearly at all.
Reply Quote
Sadly, nothing I've found on Inferno Act 1 has even been worth looking at. It makes me so sad. I'm still sitting at like 11k DPS at level 60
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
Level 60 using 2-handed Axe with 830.2 damage... my total damage on my character screen is 14,834.84
Reply Quote
At LV 46 I am rollin' with about 3300 dps and 10k hp.

My secret to success has been buying 2h staves that have reduced level requirement. My current staff has like 220 DPS (and is a level 42 required item with -5 level reqs).
Reply Quote
I was going to wait til I got some better items to blow through hell. I can't seem to kill anything and I die pretty often. I got about 12k hp. I'm trying to find items that has +int and +vita. Every thing is expensive now in AH.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
05/21/2012 12:55 PMPosted by CptJesus
Sadly, nothing I've found on Inferno Act 1 has even been worth looking at. It makes me so sad. I'm still sitting at like 11k DPS at level 60

Auction house my friend. Keep checking everything 5 minutes. I found a 800 DPS 2h Axe for 120k, whereas every other weapon with the same or slightly lower damage was around 300k+
Reply Quote
So should wizards just run 2 hand weapons and completely ignore 1Hand + Source? Just curious.
Reply Quote
I saw someone use a dagger + source and was apparently doing 8k dmg around my level. But in AH there are no high level 1 hand items as of the moment. I got a 2h staff doing 247 dmg @ level 50.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Karock
So should wizards just run 2 hand weapons and completely ignore 1Hand + Source? Just curious.

Yes, they both do comparable dps however the 1h weapons drain your AP faster.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Drekor

Yes, they both do comparable dps however the 1h weapons drain your AP faster.

Really? A two hander drains less arcane power?
Reply Quote
A two hander drains less arcane power in that slower attack speed = longer casting time, which allows you to regenerate arcane faster before the next attack comes out.
Reply Quote
i use a 2h axe with about 750 dmg, and with familiar + enchant weapon my dps goes up to 25k~, my life went down to 12k hp though

draining arcane slower is useful if your using force armor, lowering your total AP, also i think you can make up for the attk speed on other equips
Edited by Karnivore#1236 on 5/21/2012 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow you guys have so much damage...I suppose I should invest in some better gear. Only have 2.8k dps in A1 Hell atm with a level 51 XD
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Using a 830 dps 1handed sword, currently at 38k dps, wreckin faces.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]