Diablo® III

hows this comp look?

85 Dwarf Death Knight
Processor(Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM Mobile Processor (4x 2.6GHz/6MB L3 Cache))
Memory(32GB [8GB x 4] 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM [Laptop Memory] - Corsair or Major Brand)
Video Card(NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M 2GB GDDR5 Video [P170EM])
Primary Hard Drive(750 GB 7200rpm Serial-ATA Super Slim Laptop Hard Drive)
Data Hard Drive(None)
Optical Drive(6X Blu-Ray-R/8x Dual Format DVD±R/±RW + 16x CD-R/RW Combo Drive [P170EM])
External Hard Drives [USB 3.0/2.0/eSATA](2.5" Slim 500 GB Hard Drive - USB 3.0 / USB 2.0)
Sound Card(3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard)
Network Card(Built-in 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN [Laptop])
Wireless Network Adapter(ASUS USB-N53 802.11 a/b/g/n 300Mbps Dual-Band Wireless-N300 USB Adapter)
Internal Wireless Network Adapter(Intel Advanced-N 6235 802.11 a/g/n 300Mbps Dual-Band Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Combo)
Flash Media Reader / Writer(Built-in 9-in-1 Media Card Reader/Writer [Laptop])
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks good, but it's probably like $1800 isn't it
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
ya but i got alot more with it it all ended up being around 2.8 with shiping and what not. got a bunch of the microsoft programs for school and a mouse and what not too
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
"2.8 with shiping and what not. got a bunch of the microsoft programs for school and a mouse"
So, 1000 dollars for a mouse, microsoft office, and shipping? ._.
Reply Quote
That's a stupid built for whoever sell em, here is why:

You dont need 32 gb ram if you are not going to for example render long video's, if you are a gamer, 12-16 is more then enough and then i mean that you dont need those 16 gig of ram.

You dont get a secondary hardrive (SSD) with this computer, here you install windows and your favourite games and it is alot faster then a mechanical drive.

The good thing's about it is:

the sound card, graphic card, the processor is not to chabby. but i can assure you this, having about 8-10 gig of ram with 1866 Mhz instead of 32 gig with 1333 Mhz is alot better, size does not always matter ;] anyway i am quite sure that it can run most games on high graphic's ?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
experssions those were just some examples of what i got it with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]