Diablo® III

Happens every time

Spam Vault out of mobs/boss

End up Vaulting back in on your second Vault.

It's killed me like twenty times.
Reply Quote
So stop using vault.
Reply Quote
It's because you vault farther than your last directional click, meaning when you immediately vault again you're going backwards towards the original click.

Click, vault, click, then vault again.

Annoying as !@#$ bug but it's avoidable.
Edited by xProphet#1339 on 5/21/2012 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It's because you vault farther than your last directional click, meaning when you immediately vault again you're going backwards towards the original click.

Click, vault, click, then vault again.

Annoying as !@#$ bug but it's avoidable.

Yeah I agree with you, the only problem is when your using it, generally its because your in a bad situation and waiting for a second can mean death.
Reply Quote
I've done it about 10 times. It's totally human error and can be avoided by paying attention.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I've done it a lot too, but then I stopped using vault because so many things are better...
Reply Quote
Yeah stop using vault..
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
use smokescreen with the speed boost for a sprint with immune
Reply Quote
I only play hardcore, there is no way I would ever give up vault. Saved me 100 times easily.

Use Rattling Roll as a rune, gives vault such amazing defensive power, plus if you accidently roll back in, everything gets stunned :)
Reply Quote
Everyone keeps praising SS, personally i still have not found need for it in hell act 2 where I am at right now. Vault with action shot has saved me plenty of times by getting that last kill while vaulting to a health globe. SS just seems like you cant dodge to hit someone so you use it IMO
Reply Quote
88 Orc Mage
Once I got halfway through Hell I dropped vault and haven't used it since. It's simply fact that smokescreen and prep is superior right now. Not only does it drop "aggro" it makes you completely invulnerable for the duration. I can't find a reason to use vault over ss and prep past nightmare.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]