Diablo® III

WIZARD: 1-Handed Wand vs 2-Handed Staff

In the long run what is better to have for DPS. A one handed wand with an off hand source orb or spell book or a two handed staff? Thank you :)
Reply Quote
There are many thread discussing this topic.

In short: 1h lets you cast faster and use up AP quicker (kite better), but also uses up quicker and does less damage per cast. Use a 1h if you feel your build has excess AP regen.
Reply Quote
I used to think 1 hand was better than 2 handed weapons.. But when I reached lvl 35 and higher. The 2 handed weapons started getting buffed up and will deal more damage than a 1 handed weapons on 1 handed a dmge booster on the other. I think 2 handed weapons are better. I'm no expert.. but I'm going to assume that end game 1 handed weapon would do around 800 dmge and 2 handed would do around 1000-1200
Reply Quote
Would you get more bang-for-your-buck from attack speed gear combined with a 2-hander?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]