lame.

Svetlana
Reply Quote
mindlapse - 6/10
Reply Quote
@Tarzan aka MisterMiagi

Classic Awesome
Reply Quote
I actually wikied famous female monk names and picked one at random from wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshe_Tsogyal

From the mouth of a lotus was born
The swift goddess, heroic liberator
Who went forth in human form
Amid the snowy mountains of Tibet.

she is seen as a Buddha who takes the form of an ordinary woman so as to be accessible to the average person, "who, for the time being, do not see her Vajravarahi form as a fully perfected deity."[3] In fact,

She displays whatever emanation form will tame
Any given [person], just as, for example, the full moon in the sky
Emerges as [various] reflections in different water vessels.[4]

I bet I have the most epic female monk name
Reply Quote
@Analbumcover

well done
Reply Quote
@SPRVKSHN

Monkey is nearly as uninspired as my name....4/10
Reply Quote
@TheKlown

Running a whole illiterate clown circus there, aren't you? (%
Reply Quote
<-------- m(._.)m
Reply Quote
Pro.
Reply Quote
Very good, Tunagoblin. I'd recommend using a ruby in your helm until you're done leveling your character. Other than that, he looks great. That's amazing DPS!
Reply Quote
OK
Reply Quote
This thread is fated to die because i know for a fact that there's a guy who named his monk Thelonious and that's just the best monk name ever.

So before we all get shamed by that brilliant human being, lets just /thread this up.
Reply Quote
I've got to ask why you think Thelonius is so good? It's kind of obvious really, like calling your Barbarian Conan, your Monk Adrian or your Wizard Merlin etc...
Edited by Spearchucker#1994 on 2/10/2013 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 09:01 AMPosted by !@#$%^-*!@er
I've got to ask why you think Thelonius is so good? It's kind of obvious really, like calling your Barbarian Conan, your Monk Adrian or your Wizard Merlin etc...

Are you really comparing Thelonious Monk to Conan the Barbarian?
Reply Quote
Fuzzy, do you not think Thelonius is a really obvious name? Seriously?

Like I said why is Thelonius Monk better than Adrian Monk? Neither one exactly taxes the brain cells.
Reply Quote
Fuzzy, do you not think Thelonius is a really obvious name? Seriously?

Like I said why is Thelonius Monk better than Adrian Monk? Neither one exactly taxes the brain cells.

Dude cmon, say both names out loud; its easy to figure out wich one is amazing and wich one isnt! :P

One is the main character of a mediocre t.v show. The other is one of the most innovative jazzman of all time who just so happens to have the most bad-!@# first name ever. Originality is over rated anyway, catchy songs arnt original, they're usually repetitive and simple-minded. Same goes for nicknames.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]