Diablo® III

Rate the monk name above you

Fuzzy, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. I think Monk was a pretty good TV show. :-)
Reply Quote
@TheKlown

Running a whole illiterate clown circus there, aren't you? (%

Heh, I created a whole bunch of alts before I realized you could just name them all the same thing if you wanted to, lulz.
Reply Quote
@Fuzzy : Someone else mentioned this thread to me - thank you for your very vocal endorsement! Although I suppose SpearkChucker won't really approve of my barb's name...=)
Edited by Silver32#1142 on 2/11/2013 7:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Silver32
LOoking good my monk! I can see some higher dex on a few pieces and cc on nats and Trifecta gloves, nice resist stack! Also low armor so try STI and see how it goes.

7/10
Reply Quote
LOL - thanks. =) I thought this was a rate the NAME thread. =) In any case, that was in my farming gear, regular gear is 5.3K armor, including STI, a CHD Unity, and (what I think to be) a !@#$%in' Inna's helm. =)
Reply Quote
@THCheesey

Shall I offer you a lite for your bowl? 6/10
Reply Quote
View profile
@Lestat

9.896374758 give or take a point or a few =p
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 2/11/2013 11:27 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]