Diablo® III

Sign if you don't care about Force Armor

The ignorance is astounding.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's a very specialized 1 trick pony build that's only good for single, slow hitting mobs (bosses without adds). Meanwhile it gets destroyed by 99% of everything else in the game.

Read again: if you get hit more than once per second, you're dead.

This is working as intended as it prevents you from getting 1 shot by bosses; it lets you get 2 shot.

100% of QQers are selectively forgetting what Inferno is all about: 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor followed by a boss run.

Force Armor is pointless as soon as you face a pack with any of the following: mortar, plagued, molten, meaning you will be useless up until the boss fight, if you even get that far. And if you do so without Force Armor, you're not going to switch at the last minute just to lose all your stacks.

While we're at it, let's complain about vortex Monks spamming Mantra of Healing with shield.

Personally I don't care 1 bit for Force Armor. I used it selectively in NM/Hell and will in Inferno once I get to 1 shot teleport bosses (Rakanoth is my "favorite").

So before you cry about it, show me a video of someone taking on an elite pack with this "awesome" Force Armor build.

Better yet, I have a solution: get rid of Force Armor and give us 30% passive damage reduction, mmk?

PS. My build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#acXSjO!XfU!YaaZYb
Reply Quote
At this point I wish they would just remove it so people would stop talking about it.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Shimond
At this point I wish they would just remove it so people would stop talking about it.

You cannot survive inferno without force armor and you cannot possibly get enough stats that you would survive long enough to kill bosses,let alone elites.
Reply Quote
ITT:

Runs OP Build.

Says it's not OP.

The forums are !@#$ today.

Lol...beat me to it.

ITT: I play a wizard
Reply Quote
I love the people saying they'll die without Force Armor. Um yea, if you're in inferno with sub 5K health, I certainly hope you're getting owned repeatedly.

Or "I'll die in one or two shots"...roll a barb, it's reality for us in A2+ inferno.
Reply Quote
The ignorance is astounding.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's a very specialized 1 trick pony build that's only good for single, slow hitting mobs (bosses without adds). Meanwhile it gets destroyed by 99% of everything else in the game.

Its this simple, the above statement is not true. Its great for handling packs. How else do you herd them all, tanking 15 hits while dpsing, and teleporting out. The damage is reduced before its subtracted from diamond skin. Thus, I have 50% up time on a buff that lets me take 15 hits from anything in inferno, before it even touches my health. More than 50% once i start stacking crit and can lower the cooldown.

The other 50%, not much can' touch a wizard good at telporting and casting mimics. No single mob actually hits you 3x at once; I have not even seen double. I would know I don't have the hp to take 3 hits.

Illusion passive lets a wizard summon decoys out teleport out after every hit. I do this, drop mocking demise decoys and instantly explode them after teleporting out using the fracture rune. This destroys my old decoys, like dropping 2 stun grenades right before I teleport. Now mobs are stunned at original location, I've escaped, and I got 2 new decoys protecting me. I can do this every second if mobs keep pressuring me, and if i stack enough regen, i'm healed very second.
Edited by RageQuit#1835 on 5/22/2012 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]