Diablo® III

Auction house stole my gold

Took my gold also! It has been more than 1 hour and no refund despite it shows "error 30..." on the last transactions screen (complete tab) anyway... i lost in 2 armors 100k gold that took me while to gather!!! Sux! Give my gold back Blizzard cmon no items no gold plz!
Reply Quote
Hi Guys,

It is just lag, my friend had this same problem earlier and it took him over 2 hours to receive his item after the gold was taken.

My suggestion is to wait abit and if it doesnt show up within a couple of hours continue the rage.. Because i shall join you after afew hours if i dont have my item. but till then i can wait.
Reply Quote
I had the same thing it takes a while to get your item but I also had nothing show up too
Reply Quote
Same thing just happened 2 me on 2 different legend items :(.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.For more information about this see my bug report post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271781623
Reply Quote
man i just lost 350K :/ i literally farmed for 2 acts in inferno to get this stupid item.
Reply Quote
I have over 20 mil in gold. I bid on an item for 18 mil. I got outbid and when I clicked to get my gold back I only got 15 mil. I lost about 5 million in gold. The maintenance to fix the auction house delays on the 7th was a complete failure. I hope blizzard didn't pay those people OT to fix it. Auction house is still slow and it still miss-calculating gold item bids. All I can do is just hope that my virtual gold will re-appears when they fix it.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092950
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]