Diablo® III

Auction House Timed-Out Bug

I've tried 4 times in a row to purchase rubies from the auctions house. Type square. Amount 9 each time. Every time 3 out of 4 times the purchase timed out. The fourth time I tried to claim them from the complete tab only to see that they are not there. The coin did get taken from my account.
32 Rubies in 4 attempts (type square)
~32,000 gold

There is however a completed bid for 18 coins which i did not make and I cannot claim.
I also do see 2 of the purchases in the auction log but the other 2 did not show up.
I'm sure the money was taken from the account. I saw it go down when the page refreshed itself.
Every time the bid was around 9000.
Time ~6am EST.
Reply Quote
Update.
2 of the transactions were refunded and auction log says they failed. The other two still say they were successful, but they cannot be claimed.
Reply Quote
Anyone had any luck resolving the issue were auction is listed under the completed, but item no option to have them sent to stash?

I have two right now that show under completed, but not able to transfer to stash. Both items were done via the buyout option.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]