Diablo® III

AH button is grayed out after dc, please help

I was putting up an amulet for sale like usual, and i got a timed out error during post. That's fine, since it's just like a delay message while it processes and will take item out and gets posted like normal. However, i got disconnected before the item was taken from my stash and listed. Now the auction house button on the character screen is grayed out and i cant access it at all. Is there a way to easily fix this and if this issue has been answered already, please leave a link because I can not find it. I don't care if I have to give up the item and the money, I just want this fixed.
Reply Quote
AH seems to be down. Be patient. They are fixing things.
Edited by Jesseroo#1367 on 5/23/2012 8:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Really? I hope your right, thanks for response.
Reply Quote
No communication about it though... Could be 10 minutes or 10 hours (or down unintentionally and they arn't fixing a thing)
Reply Quote
It seems to be back up, let's see if anything is fixed...
Reply Quote
Oh I am so happy it lit back up. The timing was so perfect. Timed out while posting, just waiting for it to get listed and dc'ed. Log back in to see the button grayed out, so I thought I caused it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]