Diablo® III

ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO STARTER EDITION

I am Vietnamese and currently stay in Vietnam. As you might know, it is rather hard to perform payment for a transaction via Internet due to most of gamer can not use English. So i use my Visa Debit card to purchase some Digital Keys of Dia3 through Blizzard website for my friends.

In fact that my purchase order completed successfully and from the date of 15 May we can log in the game and play normally. But currently, all of my accounts become Starter Edition with out any explanation from Blizzard while i paid amount of $2500 SGD for 28 Digital Keys ($90 SGD per key).

immediately, i informed this issue to Blizzard to clarify the reson and then i got the response from the Blizzatd that my payment card was decline and payment was failure. Howerver, i checked my card's account and found that amount of $2500 SGD have not yet refuned with out any explanations or notices as well.

I tried my best to contact to Blizzard to get their advise but nothing was revealed for them so far.

We are very very disapointed and upset with this shady operation of Blizzard and going to submit this case to United State Court and press as well.

Attached here with receipt of purchase order performed successfully for your reference
Hello Nguyen,

Thank you for making a purchase from Blizzard Entertainment.

Diablo III: Digital Version (Pre-Purchase)

The digital game(s) you purchased are now attached to your Battle.net account. Pre-download information can be found on your Diablo III Dashboard.

===========================================
Purchase Receipt
Customer Name: Nguyen Duy Son
Order Date: 06 Apr 2012
Order #: 50079503

(1) Diablo® III - SGD90.00

Credit Card Number: ****-****-****-3015

Payment method: Visa
Item Subtotal: SGD90.00 SGD
Tax: SGD0.00 SGD
Shipping & Handling: SGD0.00 SGD
Shipping Tax: SGD0.00 SGD
Grand Total: SGD90.00 SGD

If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please contact us at:

Phone: Toll-free at (1-800-592-5499)
E-mail: sales@blizzard.com

Live phone support is available seven days a week, 7:00AM - 8:00PM Pacific Time.

Thanks for shopping with us!
Blizzard Customer Service
Support | Online Privacy Policy
Edited by Gamebank#1399 on 5/24/2012 3:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I actually had a similar issue when trying to buy the game from Blizzard. My payment attempts were coming up as unsuccessful, yet Blizzard still tried to charge my account for £45 each time I attempted to pay (5 in total). Luckily my bank noticed and blocked Blizzard for suspected fraud and they weren't able to take £225 from my account...

It's unfortunate that your bank didn't do the same... Good luck getting your money back
Reply Quote
no farmer. I'm Seller key game PC. Blizzard can check IP Used for accounts dia3 i have bought.
Reply Quote
You're also posting in the wrong form and quite difficult to understand.
Reply Quote
I'm going to have to agree with
Caillean,
Does sound fishy and look sus..
Reply Quote
He's not a farmer, he's scalping by reselling CD keys at a higher price.

Gamebank, this is at least the second thread you've started about this. Nobody here cares about your scalper woes. Call Blizzard customer support if you want to retrieve your ill-gotten gains.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]