Diablo® III

Running into melee when out of resource

100 Troll Shaman
EVERY time I cast a spell I have to hold down the shift button just in case my squishy wizard wants to run into melee and get killed. Please add a feature into the gameplay options that says "When out of resource, character will not attempt to melee swing"

Please and thank you.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
Man, I don't know what you are complaining about. I built my mage around my super powerful melee swing!

Left: Swords
Right: Orbital Orbs
Q: Teleport: Fracture
W: Blizzard: Freeze
E: Ice Armor: Harden
R: Mirror Image: Mocking Demise

Works quite well on trash really.
Reply Quote
This has been implemented, you even said it yourself. It is activated by holding the shift-key when attacking, this is not the sort of thing we need done automatically for us.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
05/23/2012 10:20 AMPosted by QueQuiQuaQuo
This has been implemented, you even said it yourself. It is activated by holding the shift-key when attacking, this is not the sort of thing we need done automatically for us.

I disagree, holding shift down the entire game is a hassle. It's a quality of life issue, and it is definitely not fun. If im holding shift, my fingers arnt on 1-4 where my abilities are. I tried to bind blizzard to 2 and have tele as right click so i wouldn't have to click so dang much. But now if i hold shift, i can barely reach the number 2 button. It's very awkward and frustrating.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Perhaps I'm not explaining myself well enough. Having to hold down an extra button to stop something bad from happening doesn't make sense. It should do that automatically. In diablo 2, the sorceress would say, "I'm out of mana" instead of running in. I think they had it right the first time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]