Diablo® III

Gold taken without recieving item x2

I bought out an item, it gave me an error. I tried again it didnt work, just gave me the same error. I then looked at my total gold and 100k is missing....I spent 100k on a 50k item that i did not recieve. I want my gold back blizzard. This is not the first time this has happened either.
Reply Quote
Me too here. I bought an item, they took mi 25k but didnt give me the item. :S

12 years of developing and still buggy. Cmon!, and you want a REAL Money AH?

Reply Quote
This happens to me every time I try to buy a Tome of Secrets. Money gone, item nowhere to be seen
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
I've had that glitch as well, but with less money. CHeck your completed auctions tab, where it shows the gold and items. THe money should be there for you to reclaim.
Reply Quote
This happened to me as well, I'm short 1.5 million now. I wonder if its just the auction house server being bogged down..hopefully the item shows up later. I dont even see the transaction in the "completed" tab but it did say I won after the first error came up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)