Diablo® III

Hardcore Monk build?

Is there good monk build for hardcore? Can someone post one.

Right now I use: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aQXgfi!Ybc!YbbYZZ

Level 53 monk Hardcore, just finished nightmare

edit: Looking for a solo build
Edited by Nidale#1541 on 5/24/2012 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You are a very brave man for playing Hardcore, I have died so many times just to lag alone
Reply Quote
My lvl 60 Monk, HC currently half way thru act 2 build is:

Currently switching between Way of the Hundred Fists - Hands of Lightning and Crippling Wave - Concusion

Tempest Rush - Tailwind (Hands down required imo... Has saved me soooooo many times)

Blind - Searing Light
Breath of Heaven - Blazing Wrath
Serenity - Peaceful Repose
Mantra of Healing - Sustenance

Passives:
Resolve
Seize the Initiative
Combination Strike

32K hp
3067 Armor
5.6K Dps

Just tread lightly... Learn to kite, learn your surroundings, if you cant take on that combo, remake the game... If you can, try to seperate the champion packs... Just tread lightly and your fine..
Edited by Trenith#1442 on 5/24/2012 1:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hi there. can i ask...when u use combination strike...it says 'Each different Spirit Generator ability you use increases your damage by 8% for 3 seconds.
does it mean that whenever u use any monk skill which requires spirit..it will increase ur damage by 8%?
like..if i use heal..it increases my damage by 8%. den i use cyclone...and it increases another 8%. and i use another spirit skill..and it increases another 8%. so altogether its 24%?
Reply Quote
Not sure bout that to be honest, I take it as every time I use crippling wave or way of the hundred fists since those are spirit generators...
Reply Quote
hi there. can i ask...when u use combination strike...it says 'Each different Spirit Generator ability you use increases your damage by 8% for 3 seconds.
does it mean that whenever u use any monk skill which requires spirit..it will increase ur damage by 8%?

Did you read what you just quoted?
It says "Each different Spirit Generator ability...".
You wont get +dmg after using your heal (I suppose you are talking about Breath of Heaven) by this passive, neither from cyclone strike or any other "spirit skill".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]