Diablo® III

Monk Weapons...

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Okay Blizzard, I get it. The Monk punches things. But really? He constantly runs around with his Daibo (Monk specific weapon) and the minute he wants to attack anything, the weapon flies onto his back and he instead uses a fist, or a foot, or whatever the Monk happens to be dispatching his enemies with.

The point being, why can't the abilities be modified to adapt graphically to Monk specific weapons, or any weapons for that matter? I noticed this also occurs with the Monk class specific fist weapons... The moment you use an ability the weapons disappear to the belt, only to return again when you become idle. Honestly, this is disappointing animation, and I would be glad to see something done about it... soon.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Diabloslayer
Reply Quote
Yes please, give us animations with weapons. Funnily enough, a mage with a crossbow will stand in place and swing(!) it when throwing his magic missiles. So how about monks? :-)

And in the same vein, some of us prefer the "fists of magic" monk type. How about letting us use the vanishing dye on weapons, to complete that feel? Especially seeing that the weapon is not actually part of the attack animation in the first place.

A monk walking around with an axe and dagger just doesn't have the same feel to it as if he were fists only.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4253973263?page=16#314

In short. Animations are comming.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]