Diablo® III

You nerfed SS now fix it pls

Topic says it all. You nerfed the ability, which is arguably alright, but it's pretty bugged regardless. For instance, sometimes, I'll use SS and the mobs will keep following me. Also, it is my opinion that mobs shouldn't blink or use abilities like desecrate on me, basically nothing that's targeted, while I'm in SS.

Fair enough?
Reply Quote
since the melee QQing about how op the dh is... now the ss is nerfed...

but they not statisfied enough, there is a tons of thread that melee class more and more QQing the DH now, they just cant get enough QQing

well since they nerfed SS i guess they have to cut the disc cost
Reply Quote
The following/aggro issue with ss seems to be worse if you have a pet out- i'm weighing switching my pet bat for bait the trap caltrops or something.
Reply Quote
balanced or imbalanced, that's not part of my point. I'd just like it to work as intended. Meaning no mobs following me during SS and no targeted abilities being used on me. Since they can't see me duh.
Reply Quote
They're busy trying to catch all the bugs people who didn't farm up the first week resorted in order to catch up with blizzard insiders. No time to actually balance skills.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]