Diablo® III

Stats for Hell

I currently have 29k Health, 4100 dps and resists from 69-106 and armour 1700.

Should this be sufficient for starting Hell?
Reply Quote
such unnecessary amount of hp

i cleared hell with around 16k hp and as low as 9.8k at times
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I started hell at around 10k health. Now I'm currently about midway through act 3 with 21-22k health. 29k to start out is a bit unneccessary.
Reply Quote
View profile
Your damage is abysmally low for Hell.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I agree with Ball, you're gonna have to spend a LOT of time killing things. Drop some vit for De, top facetanking and learn to kite properly.
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 02:12 AMPosted by Dayblade
I agree with Ball, you're gonna have to spend a LOT of time killing things. Drop some vit for De, top facetanking and learn to kite properly.

The Vitality is needed to stop dropping like a friggin brick FROM RANGE. Find a Jailer/Vortex/Fast/Mortar and im toast.

And yes i had much higher damage before i changed my entire set of gear for Vitality stacking. Why did i do this? Because whilst i was really good at killing things, if things ever got close to me they could knock me on my !@# faster than you could say smokescreen. (oh and i am using smokescreen AND gloom constantly despite constantly using slows and running running running)

I was talking 1 hit death here, not 2 or 3 or even 4 hits. 1 single hit and dead by champions or elites in Act 1 Hell.

And you know what, im STILL dropping like a brick. Just takes 3-4 hits instead of just 1. So all things considered, im doing a hell of a lot better with much lower damage and 3 times as much health.

So far, ive managed to get the majority of my gear with higher Vitality than Dexterity, with all slots (except weapons as they have rubies) filled with amethysts.
Reply Quote
See the way things work is this, if something just isnt working - you go ahead and fix it.

I was constantly getting my !@# handed to me by champions and elites in only Act 1 Hell. So i went ahead and significantly boosted my resists and my life up to ''fix'' the problem of being killed to easily.
Reply Quote
Smokescreen, Caltrops & Vault. Drop ur vit for dex and learn to kite!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]