Diablo® III

Major Glitch/Bug Or Hacked Account!?!?!?!?!

I just logged in and my guy wasn't wearing any of his equipment, so I went into a game....and everything is gone!!! All my armor and weapons...all my gems and blacksmithing and jewelcrafting materials....even all my gold is gone....

Please tell me this is just a temporary glitch or a sick effin joke....
Reply Quote
This happened to me twice. The first time with my secondary character which was a wizard. That time, only his equipment was gone. The second time, it happened to my high level character, but this time all of my gold, equipment, and the first tab of my stash was gone. Nothing was missing from the second tab.
Reply Quote
this is my main character (other characters are untouched) and it's everything equipped and in my inventory...plus both of my stash tabs other than account bound items like the raimbow fluid and such

did you ever get your stuff back?
Reply Quote
It happened to my friend. He said it was as if he just started a brand new account. Auction house has no transactions, friends list is cleared including recent players etc. I helped him check his hero, and his items was still there. He claimed to be logged in, but I checked and seems like the last online timing is older than his last apparent login. He added an authenticator, and then reset his password. He waited for quite a while before everything came back to normal again.
Reply Quote
Nope. I just checked again. I can’t bring myself to play with everything gone. It doesn’t seem like my account was hacked either. My other characters were untouched as well. The first time, it was just my level 13 or 14 wizard. Everything on his character was gone. I still had my gold and stash items. The second time, all of the items on my witch doctor were gone and so were the items in the first tab of my stash. I still had my staff of herding, but that was it. Even my gold was gone. Just wanted to be a little more clear. I submitted a report here https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/thread/27202224
Reply Quote
Yea, I'm feeling hard pressed to want to play on....took me a while to get the gear that I did...and even though it wasn't super amazing...it was still pretty decent for my guy...plus all the gems and gold i had stockpiled...and add in how the auction house beat me for over 100k today...this is just ridiculous...this doesn't make playing any fun haha
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5151723302?page=1#new-post

i hope that my account was not hacked. :(
Reply Quote
my id remains the same. :( helppp !
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me. Funny. This never happened on D2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]