Diablo® III

There should be record of character dying

Last 10 seconds of game before character dies you could link to your friends. Yes please :)?
Reply Quote
Actually I like this idea. Its possible, but the question is... Why? See for them to do that they would have to give option of a "replay" death, Kind of like the kill-cam in CoD... But a bit different.

Although it would be kind of cool to have this feature I think we should just let them fix the problems the game it has first. Then worry bout more crap later.
Reply Quote
sounds cool but realistically not possible. They would have to record your entire game just to get 10 seconds of you dying.. not to mention thousands of other players.
Reply Quote
sounds cool but realistically not possible. They would have to record your entire game just to get 10 seconds of you dying.. not to mention thousands of other players.

Not really, basically just create video that you can chop out first seconds when recording next 1 second on top.
Reply Quote
I like it. Make the videos available in our profiles. At least when you wake up with a massive hangover you can see how you lost your guy = )
Reply Quote
Cool idea, we could set up a competition for best/worst/dumbest/most awesome death clip ever. However, I prefer Blizz fixing up the real issues first and then they can add some nice features for the HC'ers ;)
Reply Quote
I would rather be able to see highest massacre, crit, mighty blow, and destruction
Reply Quote
You can do this, record your gaming sessions.
Reply Quote
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot does this when people raid your castle. Game turned out to be terrible, and I uninstalled three days after getting a beta key, but it doesn't seem to be exactly unfeasible. Granted they only need to record an average of 3 minutes per raid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]