Diablo® III

I just beat Diablo 3 - Now What?

I just beat Diablo 3 on normal in like 8 hours of play. Did we pay 60 dollars for an 8 hour game?
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Haurbus
I just beat Diablo 3 on normal in like 8 hours of play. Did we pay 60 dollars for an 8 hour game?

PLEASE ..go play something else..
Reply Quote
normal is super easy - the game starts in nightmare.
Reply Quote
Beat the game on inferno with every class. Then you've beat the game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

I think you should have done a little more research about this game before you bought it. You haven't beaten the game; you've still got several difficulty modes ahead of you.
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Vanarela

I think you should have done a little more research about this game before you bought it. You haven't beaten the game; you've still got several difficulty modes ahead of you.

But why play the same game again on a higher difficulty? Seems kind of repetitive...
Reply Quote
Normal mode is for the story; the higher difficulty modes are for the challenge.
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Haurbus

But why play the same game again on a higher difficulty? Seems kind of repetitive...

You continue progressing with your same character. You're 1/4th through the game.
Reply Quote
Go outside?
Reply Quote
More like the game starts in Hell mode. Just power through Nightmare, then come back here.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Well, you did beat the game, mostly. So, yah, you did pay $60 for an 8 hour game.

So now, you have some choices:

You can move on.

You can check your achievements list and see if there's anything else you'd like to get.

You can play the game for the reasons people were playing D1 and D2, which is to repeat the content to get to improve your gear. You might do it for vanity; you might do it in anticipation of PvP.

You can play Hardcore instead. Which is what you probably should have done in the first place.

Get a refund.

But for the most part, you beat the game. You finished the main story, from main menu to ending credits.

Now you have to decide what you want to do with your time. Like, go outside.

05/28/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Haurbus
Edited by Nabs#1616 on 5/28/2012 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
8 hours? Kind of sad how much content you must've skipped. My first playthrough >20 hours. Explored every nook and cranny. Found plenty of things to keep me interested.
Reply Quote
Actually i bought the CE only for the art book so...who cares about the game?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
There is a good 2000+ hours of play in achievement farming. To just run the main story bosses on normal difficulty only takes maybe 3 hours. If you bought Diablo just to see the main story bosses one time then you were sadly mistaken about what the game was. You should have done a little research on what you were buying.

Earn the achievement "Reign of Terror (Hardcore Inferno)" and then come back and tell us how you didn't have enough game for your money.

BTW you will never have that achievement ^^
Edited by Astealoth#1831 on 5/28/2012 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Did we pay 60 dollars for an 8 hour game?

Activision does it once a year.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]