Diablo® III

Searching for Act2 Inferno Tank

54k dps self buffed(30k unbuffed) Demon Hunter in search of a Tank for a2 Inferno through the end for full inferno completion. You can add me in game through my battle tag Madisi#1739. Just me and you is all that is needed to complete inferno, and obviously you have to be able to tank it. Will create a game with you and start where I have left off if that's fine with you. It takes longer to do it solo, and it enables me to kill rare combinations of elites that I have to switch builds to kill when I play solo when I already have multiple NV stacks.
Edited by Madisi#1739 on 5/28/2012 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Add cavemandiary2560, i'll be happy to tank those elites for you.
Reply Quote
says does not exist.. never added through battle tag but it wont let me add withoout the number mark "#" and when I added it in it would, but it says doesnt exist. So im guessing the numbers are wrong...

EDIT: Found out your real number through searching your forum posts.
Edited by Madisi#1739 on 5/28/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
add Taross 1144 my thread is as follows

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5151721071#15

I've been helping quite a few people get past act 2 and into act 3 and am now looking to progress tonight through act 3 & 4

i will be on in 7 hours give or take

i got 30-40 invites alone last night for people asking for help on builds gear and progression
Edited by Taross#1144 on 5/28/2012 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Added you Taross. I might be up in the 7 hours from now.
Reply Quote
If not finish act 2 with someone else i add me and we can do act 3-4 together in a 2 man kk.
Reply Quote
Im finishing up act 2. At Belial.
Reply Quote
I can beat belial for u tonight u like then we move on quickly?
Reply Quote
That'd be awesome. I havent tried soloing him yet, taking food break then I'll try soloing it. Don't know if will succeed since hes a !@#$% of a boss.
Reply Quote
My bad, it was 2580. Cavemandiary#2580, I'll be on at EU for the next 4-5 hours.
Reply Quote
Ive added you since your first post Caveman.

Taross Ive added you as well, I'll be on all night tonight. We got unlucky with the server maintenance monday night/tuesday morning
Reply Quote
Still searching for a tank, since people who posted in this thread seem to be unresponsive in game, or they just havent logged on.
Reply Quote
I'll be on tonight if the servers allow for it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Just ran with a glass cannon DH last night 170k dps. Holy mother of god now i know how it feels to enjoy D3 inferno. Very good combo, we died quite a few times mostly due to mistakes, when dh has 10k hp they happen alot lol. Between Lashing kick (armada) Heal with fear rune, serenity, and inner sanc i can keep things of DH for ages if we get a good choke, and he needs alot less time then ages to kill them usually. We did half of act 2 and whole seagebreaker quest with seagebreaker kill with 5 stacks didnt need to skip anything.
Edited by Deathfairy#1164 on 5/30/2012 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271605488?page=1#0
Reply Quote
Im on now, can't join a game though because of too many players attempting the same thing.
Reply Quote
Caveman Ive sent you a friend request about 3 times. Still no add.

TeddoSan do you want me to add you to complete inferno?

UPDATE: Im at Rakanoth in Act 4 now.
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Deathfairy
Just ran with a glass cannon DH last night 170k dps. Holy mother of god now i know how it feels to enjoy D3 inferno. Very good combo, we died quite a few times mostly due to mistakes, when dh has 10k hp they happen alot lol. Between Lashing kick (armada) Heal with fear rune, serenity, and inner sanc i can keep things of DH for ages if we get a good choke, and he needs alot less time then ages to kill them usually. We did half of act 2 and whole seagebreaker quest with seagebreaker kill with 5 stacks didnt need to skip anything.

What was his gear like?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]