Diablo® III

SIGN here for Hardcore Trading Forums

View profile
There already is one.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=178

lol. I would rather stay off JSP as much as possible.

To the top!

What do you think would happen to a trading forum here? It's the same people with all the money, whether they hang out here or on jsp. The reason I started going over there is because that's where the money and best items are. Also, if there were a HC trading forum officially sanctioned here, then Blizz wouldn't get their 15% cut of HC gold (which is actually worth something, unlike SC).

edit: just went to check it out. JSP's site is much better and has a larger audience. No point in splitting the trading up imho.
Edited by Bryanw1995#1913 on 12/7/2012 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ping

I like the idea.
Reply Quote
Thump up
Reply Quote
signed.
Reply Quote
Signed

ErmahGerd - Female Witch doctor
Reply Quote
yup
Reply Quote
Hello hardcore community!

Rizzo here, just hoping to get some people to sign this thread so we can have our own separate trading forums

bump!
also, this is a great idea
Reply Quote
/signed
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
signed forsure
Reply Quote
signed for the love of all things demonic.
Reply Quote
signed
Reply Quote
signed
Reply Quote
Get us a forum, d2jsp experience was awful.

-Posted a price check, get spammed 10 lowball offers.
-Rules say ignore pm offers and just rely on the actual offers in the sell thread, you make a sell thread then people complain that you ignored their private messages.
-Wanted to use d2jsp to get a mediator and prevent scams, but they only allow it if forum gold is involved.
Edited by Legion#1123 on 1/2/2013 3:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sign

I'm probably not the first to mention this, but no voice gets heard by a CM in these parts. You should go to the GD and complain about how this hinders your softcore play, somehow, and makes it challenging for you. Then, to be sure that you'll get bright-screen liked for your post, go on a ten paragraph rant about how this game was supposed to make you feel "awesome", and that goal hasn't been achieved because they made content difficult.
Reply Quote
signed
Reply Quote
signed

It is interesting that EU already has this feature in a forum called Trading [Hardcore]
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/6624674/
Edited by musemechanic#1334 on 1/2/2013 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Signed
Reply Quote
signed
Reply Quote
signed

It is interesting that EU already has this feature in a forum called Trading [Hardcore]
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/6624674/

they need to give us a trade forum simply for the fact that EU alredy has one.
Reply Quote
Signed yo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]