Diablo® III

Just got to Inferno act 3. Need help.

I need a more survivable guide for act 3 here. I have 32k health and 30k damage, however my resistances are lacking. Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
Yes, I have two.

1. Farm act 2 for better gear.

2. Farm act 2 for enough gold to buy better gear from AH.
Edited by cleaner667#1331 on 5/29/2012 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Leaving act 2 alone. No place to farm where I dont get ganked by invisible mobs or one shot by leaping mobs that cant be targetted. No thanks. Act 3 is slower, but easier so far.
Reply Quote
Well, if you're getting ganked so easily in act 2 you clearly aren't ready for act 3. Ok, I'm not trying to just troll you, but all you need is better gear.

Whatever tactics or build you've been using is probably working for you or you wouldn't have made it this far, so just focus on finding out the most effective/quickest/easiest way to get better gear. If you don't want to farm act 2, then either go very very slowly with act 3, or farm act 1 for gold and buy off AH.

Being a wizard your dps and res come off INT, so find a way to get more.
Reply Quote
yes act 2 is very trouble specially annoying flys :) use 1 hand and shield it help a lot and be patience tyrael kill mobs for you i suggest go with 5 stack to siegebreaker to fast way skip immune and illisiounist elite packs gl :)
Reply Quote
Thanks. but I looking for a build lol. Just spent my only 800k on int/vit/resist all gear so I'm down to 27k health, down to 24k dps but my resists are up to around 340 on average.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 09:11 PMPosted by cleaner667
Well, if you're getting ganked so easily in act 2 you clearly aren't ready for act 3. Ok, I'm not trying to just troll you, but all you need is better gear.

A3 is easier than A2
Reply Quote
Act 3 depends solely on whether or not you find Soul Rippers, gear is of no relevance. Good luck.
Edited by Miz#1859 on 5/29/2012 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Can someone explain how to proceed to do siegebreaker run with tyrael? cant find that mofo when i make a "kill the siegebreaker" game...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]