Diablo® III

Act 1 & 2 Achievements Still Missing

Almost all of the achievements that I earned on launch day (or morning) in Act 1 were lost to the achievement wipe (which in and of itself is stupid that I should have to deal with it), and I'm unable to earn quite a few of them. Most noticeably is the achievement for earning the Blacksmith. There are also some others that I've yet to have the ability to test, but regardless, I need to have some of these achievements.

Another "bug" is the fact that in an achievement chain for hitting X level, I'm missing level 10 in all of them, and I shouldn't have to level a second demon hunter to earn what I already HAD. For example, I have the level 20 and 30 achievements for the Demon Hunter, but not the level 10 achievement.

Apparently I'm missing some bestiary stuff too... Essentially, I can't re-earn achievements that I lost, and it's irritating.

*Waits for Blizzard to delete thread*
Reply Quote
I have had the same thing happen to me. Except the only difference is that the game crashed on blizzards end or they shut server down and it didn't save my achievements. Now i can read the books and it doesn't mark off as complete. FIX THIS!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]