183 dex
14% gold find
15% magic find
+71 life on hit

Stats i vaguely remember
80+str
70+int
70+dex

sorry for things not being exact.. ill update as soon as i can log into d3 again -.- i couldnt make a game, so i logged out and started getting error 33.
DH friend said they should be worth 10 mil, but if anyone is interested, i would like to start at 7 mil
Reply Quote
I don't think they'd be worth THAT much...all they have is dex
Reply Quote
Dex is one of the most expensive stats right now as the majority of players are playing Demon Hunters to be able to play Inferno with ease.
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Shyster
Dex is one of the most expensive stats right now as the majority of players are playing Demon Hunters to be able to play Inferno with ease.

I'm just saying, 10 mil? There are 10 mil pants with dex, IAS, and MS... pants with just dex would be ~2 mil at best?
Reply Quote
and they have gold find. just throwing that out there
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Nice yes. 10 mil nice? No.

I believe the high dex only Breeches have been going for around 1.5-2.5 mil depending on their random stat. Aside from that you're not gonna get much more from them unless they're double socketed.

You should check the AH before you start asking for such a ludicrous amount.
Edited by Lightmgl#1403 on 5/31/2012 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
the random stat is gold find, which is valued rather high
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
05/31/2012 11:31 AMPosted by k0nawo1v
the random stat is gold find, which is valued rather high

Yeah so that would put you towards the 2.5 mil end, about 1/4th what you think they're worth. Not that it matters to me, if you find someone that'll pay that more power to you.

If they're not double socketed or also 150+ vitality then its really hard to get above that.
Reply Quote
ok, so lets start bidding at 5 mil. and btw, on the ah, you will be VERY hard pressed to find a nice set of breeches for under 5 mil with gold find and dex that is close to mine
Reply Quote
Not worth nearly that much. If they had some all resist maybe, but otherwise they are useless.
Reply Quote
man, i feel like im on d2jsp here
Reply Quote
Go to trading forum
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]