Diablo® III

Best follower for barbarian?

What have you guys found to be the best follower so far? I'm level 18 and just started act II, and have been using the templar, but I haven't tried the others yet.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Based on the follower's profile tab, the scoundrel appears to have the highest dps.
Reply Quote
Yes, but highest DPS doesn't necessarily mean the best follower to compliment the barbarian though?
Reply Quote
Follower dmg sucks. Stick with templar
Reply Quote
32 Human Paladin
using templar with all heals picked. he's saved me countless numbers of times
Reply Quote
I used Templar in Normal, but Enchantress in Nightmare (Act 3 now). Powered Armor (Armor +15%, Erosion (mediocre dmg, but enemies affected take 15% more dmg from all attacks), and Focused Mind (ATK speed +3%) are all pretty nice.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I haven't noticed any animation from the enchantress letting me know I was given the 15% armor buff, so far in act 2 nightmare.

Her AoE crowd control is complete !@#$. She will cast it on top of you immediately when an enemy begins running toward you from 50 yards away. So essentially, it's on a 60 second cooldown and doesn't crowd control anything.
Reply Quote
I've been using the Templar for the heals.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Templar for heals, like others have said you don't really need followers for damage, you need them for buffs/heals. Templar with healing spell and regen should be good all the way through normal (can't say for the other difficulties).
Reply Quote
I use the scoundrel. I keep the gear on it updated and seems to be the highest dps of all the followers. (I am on act 4 NM). I imagine with the Hell stuff on him, he will be even better, it's pretty gear dependent.
Reply Quote
Ignore all damage skills (they're useless). I went with enchantress just because she had the most debuff/buff skills. Maybe templar for heals (haven't tried that much), but I'd think the templar is kind of a tank, where you're already a tank.
Reply Quote
tried all 3 but i like templar most because he's tanky and can heal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]