Diablo® III

Achievements Disappeared/ Not obtainable

90 Night Elf Druid
So,

I've been leveling my Monk through the Acts and noticed that some of the achievements I earned on launch day are disappearing. What makes matters worse is that I can't achieve the achievement now. Here are some of the achievements I would have HAD to earn to be able to move further along, yet show them as unearned.

To The Smithy: I have the Blacksmith (actually have him at level 4), but I don't have the achievement to even obtain him. Tried re-rolling another class to obtain the achievement, and wasn't awarded it.

Steeling With Feeling: Same issue. I've obviously leveled up the Blacksmith, yet I don't have the achievement.

The Mad King's End: I've already finished all of normal difficulty. Can't get out of ACT I without killing the Skeleton King, and yet it's unaearned, lol.

Butchered: Same as previous achievement

And here is my favorite...

Level 10: My monk is actually level 32 and I do have the achievements for Level 20 and 30, but still no level 10.

So my question is, other than deleting all of my characters and starting from scratch, what can I do to get my points (I know this may seem silly, but I am an Achievement Junkie)? I've already tried re-earning said achievements with my Wizard and I am still not earning them. So what can I do?
Reply Quote
same problem here. Killing the skeleton king again won't be a problem ( i missed that one) but I cannot reach level 10 again.
Reply Quote
I also have the bug with the blacksmith achievements, and repeating quests does nothing to complete them.

Specifically, I have Iron Heart but not To The Smithy! or Steeling With Feeling, both of which have to logically occur first. I had actually earned them before, but for whatever reason they no longer appear. I've tried to re-obtain them with no luck on both Normal and Nightmare. Other characters have not worked either.
Edited by Izi#1661 on 5/17/2012 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is really making me mad, there are TONS of achievements that I cannot get (like getting achievement level 10(but I got 20), the blacksmith, smashing tombstones, killing the treasure goblin 20 times (yet on a different one it says ive only killed it 16 times, when i got the 20 kills one) and so on and so forth. If i need to make a list of ALL of the ones that I cannot obtain that I have already passed, I will do so. FIX THIS PLEASE, VERY ANNOYING
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Kemara
This is really making me mad, there are TONS of achievements that I cannot get (like getting achievement level 10(but I got 20), the blacksmith, smashing tombstones, killing the treasure goblin 20 times (yet on a different one it says ive only killed it 16 times, when i got the 20 kills one) and so on and so forth. If i need to make a list of ALL of the ones that I cannot obtain that I have already passed, I will do so. FIX THIS PLEASE, VERY ANNOYING

you really think they won't fix it? It will be fixed don't worry. In the meantime just work on getting harder acievements until you are acredited the ones you are due =)
Reply Quote
Same here. First appeared for me on the 15th when my Skeleton King kill and several other achievements disappeared. As previously stated by others, I am not too worried about the ones I can get again; I am really only bummed about the achievements that cannot be repeated and have since vanished.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I am having the same problem. I most certainly killed the Skeleton King, but I dn't have the achievement for that. I also don't have the achievement for level ten, yet my toon is level 31.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yes i killed the skeleton king and need the lore he drops, i can go into my log and listen to it but am missing the achievement of actually finding it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]